Bauorden offers the opportunity to participate for eight weeks in different work camps and, this way, to get to know different faces of Germany. It includes involvement in social projects, getting to know different regions of Germany and working, living and learning with international groups.
- Project open to young people between 18-26 years.
- No special skills required (about the language, English or German knowing is helpful but not necessary!)
What to expect?
- 8 hours manual work a day
- International interesting encounters
- Commitment for interesting and charitable projects
More concretely, the group supports a social institution with building and renovation works under professional guidance. A camp lasts two to three weeks after what the volunteers travel together to the next placement. Volunteers can enjoy free time and free weekends together.
- Food and accommodation
- Pocket money (200€ in total)
-Travel costs from a camp to another
- Possibly help when applying for a VISA (max. 35€)
- Certificate of attendance
How to apply:
CV and short motivation letter to send to Stina Steingraeber at email@example.com.