Phiren Amenca – RGDTS Nonprofit Kft. is looking for a full-time educational program coordinator for its coordination office in Budapest. Phiren Amenca is an international network of Roma and non-Roma volunteers and voluntary service organizations creating opportunities for non-formal education, dialogue and engagement in order to challenge stereotypes and racism.
- Coordinating the core educational work of the organization, such as the International Spring and Fall seminars, International youth exchanges, study sessions or smaller workshops
- Developing non-formal educational tools and methods
- Coordinating the preparation and implementation of the activities
- Fundraising, grant management and reporting for educational projects
- Reaching out to Roma and non-Roma young people to involve them in the activities as participants or facilitators
- Supporting member organizations in their educational programs
- Communication with network member organizations and other partner organizations
Qualifications and requirements:
- Advanced level of English
- Romanes knowledge is a plus
- Good communication skills
- Creativity in educational activities, knowledge in innovative methods
- Eager to learn about new topics and methods
- Experience in the youth field, especially with young Roma
- Experience working in non-formal educational activities
- Experience in EU project management such as Erasmus+ and European Youth Foundation
- Flexibility and independent working style
- Ability to work in a team
- Demonstrated commitment to our mission to challenge stereotypes, racism and antigypsyism
We offer: An international and diverse team, diverse tasks, opportunity to develop personally and professionally and bring in own ideas, traveling opportunities.
Working hours: Full-time contract from March 2, 2018 to December, 31, 2018 with possibility of renewal, 40 hours per week, some week-end work required, but with compensatory time off.
We especially encourage young Roma to apply.
Place: Krúdy utca 2, fsz. 7, 1088 Budapest
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English to Marietta Herfort at email@example.com until February 4, 2018.