Phiren Amenca – RGDTS Nonprofit Kft. is looking for a part-time financial and administrative assistant for its coordination office in Budapest . Phiren Amenca is an international network of Roma and non-Roma voluntary service organizations creating opportunities for non-formal education, dialogue and engagement in order to challenge stereotypes and racism.
- Financial planning, data collection for project accounting to the related tasks, calculations;
- Monthly account organisation, scanning documents, settlement for invoices, filing, preparation and to consult it with the accountant;
- Financial accounts, statistics preparation;
- Controlling project budgets;
- Partnership building with suppliers and authorities;
- To fill out the mission related to adminitrative tasks;
- Other administrative tasks that might occure;
- Bank relationship building and banking administrations;
Qualifications and requirements:
- Secondary school or higher education (accounting qualification and / or experience in the field represents an advantage);
- Minimum of middle level of English language skills;– Hungarian as working language;
- Good knowledge for using Microsoft Excel and Word;
- Reliable, meticulous, precise work;
- Teamwork in an international environment;
- Phiren Amenca encourages in particular young Roma to apply.
Remuneration: 120.000 Huf gross 20 hours/week.
Place: Erzsébet krt. 17. V/19., 1073 Budapest
Starting date: 1st April 2015.
It is about a fix-term contract until 31. December 2015.
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English to email@example.com e-mail address until 20. March 2015.
Interview date: 24-25. March 2015.
Download: Job vacancy – administrator EN-HU