The objectives of this training workshop are:
- To explore the concept of antigypsyism, its manifestations today and identify educational responses
- To increase the competences of 20 educators to run initiatives and activities with young people on combating antigypsyism, within a human rights education framework
- To stimulate participants and their respective organisations and networks to use and disseminate the Toolkit on combating antigypsyism
- To support exchange of practices and networking among participants
- To identify further support measures and actions within the framework of the Roma Youth Action Plan for combating antigypsyism.