Phiren Amenca – RGDTS Nonprofit Kft. is looking for a part-time financial administrator for its coordination office in Budapest. Phiren Amenca is an international network of Roma and non-Roma volunteers and voluntary service organizations creating opportunities for non-formal education, dialogue and engagement in order to challenge stereotypes and racism.
- Financial planning, data collection for project accounting on related tasks, calculations;
- Monthly account organisation, scanning documents, settlement of invoices, filing, preparation and consultation with the accountant;
- Financial accounts, statistics preparation;
- Controlling project budgets and financial administration of international projects in compliance with donor requirements (such as European Commission, Council of Europe, and other international foundations and donors);
- Partnership building with suppliers and authorities;
- Fulfilling the mission in relation to adminitrative tasks;
- Other office and administrative tasks;
- Bank relationship building and banking administration.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Professional or higher education (accounting qualification and / or experience in the field is a requirement);
- Advanced level of English language skills, Hungarian as working language;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Reliable, meticulous, precise work;
- Teamwork in an international environment.
We offer: An international and diverse team, diverse tasks, opportunity to develop personally and professionally and bring in own ideas, competitive salary. Part-time job with 20 hours/week.
Starting date: As soon as possible. We offer a one-year contract until August 31, 2017 with the possibility of renewal.
Phiren Amenca encourages in particular Roma to apply.
Place: Krúdy utca 2, fsz. 7, 1088 Budapest
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English to email@example.com . Applications are accepted until the position is filled.