In Budapest for a whole year, staring this autumn
Phiren Amenca is opening a call for a volunteer to take part in the activities and support the background work of the organisation in its Budapest office.
- Roma or non-Roma
- Age between 18-30
- Has legal residence in Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Montenegro, North Macedonia or Serbia
- Interested in non-formal education in human rights, antigypsyism, gender equality, Roma Holocaust, etc.
- Wants to learn about advocacy and Roma youth empowerment
- Would like to gain project management experience
- Has good knowledge of English
Volunteering starts in the autumn of 2023 and lasts for 12 months
In the office of Phiren Amenca in Budapest, Hungary
Deadline: September 30, 2023